Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Purple

Purple
Purple is the colour that reminds me
about purple spring flowers blooming bigger.

Purple is the colour of my shoes that I
wear everyday.

Purple is the colour of fear.

Purple is the colour of my jacket that I leave
at home.

Purple is the colour of the vase my mum puts
in the living room.

Purple is the colour of cotton candy that you
see in carnivals.

Purple is the colour of an octopus floating
through the water.

Purple is the colour of the walls I look at everyday
in my classroom.

Purple is the colour of grapes sprouting slowly on
the vines of a grape tree.

Purple is the colour of my least favourite
vegetable beetroot.

Purple is the colour of eggplant growing one by one
on a beautiful green stalk .

Purple is the colour of a starfish resting peacefully

No comments:

Post a Comment