Monday, March 13, 2017

To the Beach

To the beach!      

 Last week I woke up in startled.I thought to myself  what are we doing to day then it occurred to me that we were  going to my friends beach hut all the way at Porangahau.I told mum I got every thing so she she shouted for all of us in the car so we all shoved in the car.We had to drive for an hour and a half so I did a quick calculation and figured out we had to drive 100 kilometres.I got a little bored in the car so mum said to think of a game but I was not good at that.Finally we were there I jumped down from the car and saw my friend and she was already there.I went to stay at their beach hut last summer so I already know where everything is.It was 11 o'clock so we had an early lunch. Mum said after lunch we can go down to the beach.The beach hut is built on a hill in front of the beach so we have a perfect view. At the beach there's a little lagoon- we played in the lagoon for a while ‘and then went in the sea.The next day we played pole tennis and did face paint then played at the beach .We headed back to the cabins at about 5 o’clock so we had an early dinner because mum said we can ride their motorbike along the beach.When everyone was finished eating the boys got to ride first so we had to wait. When the boys came back they jumped off and. We ran to it and I Got to sit at the front.After we came back me and my friend went to collect sticks so we can have roasted marshmallows.after we eat lots of marshmallows we played a game of spot light.Spot light is like hide and seek but it has to be dark and you use a torch.The next day was our last day at the beach hut. We had scrambled eggs for breakfast and went to the beach one last time.We went back to have lunch and then we had to go.in the car I got bored again so I thought and thought about what to do until  Mum said we could get ice cream. When we arrived back at Hawkes Bay we went to get ice cream and I got strawberry ice cream, it was delicious.Then we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment