Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Water World


At the start of term two week one we started swimming at Flaxmere pools. Our whole learning community went because we needed to practise swimming. I was very excited because I like swimming a lot and I am really good at it. I’ve never been to water world so I wondered what it looks like.


When we walked in water world I smelled fresh water and I saw warm and heated pools. I heard the water flow as swimmers swam through the lanes. I brushed my hand against the wall and it felt rough and lumpy. Inside there was to pools a deep one and a small one.Splish splash !


 When I got changed I went out and waited in the small pool because I am a bit too small to go in the big pool. When all of the group sat on the edge of the pool the teacher began instructing us to get a board so we can practice kicking with the board. The teacher said’’get a board so we can practice swimming’’


 My favorite was at the end when the swimming teacher throughout hoops into the pool and we had to dive in and get them.By the time we finished bringing all the hoops back it was time for the next class to have a turn in the pools.


It felt so fun swimming at water world because the activities are so exciting . Next time I think I need to  work on my breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment